- we use a particolar waterstart technique, so that you can get out of the water easily and softly
- we use support boats, so you can keep on practicing for the entire lesson without walking back to the starting point
- we practice far away from the beach, so that the wind is cleare and we have all the free space we need
- the instructor is always close to the student
- full equipment is included (kite, board, wetsuit, life jacket, harness, ecc.)
- all lessons in the water are one-to-one
- we use radio-helmets, so that the nstructor is always in contact with the student
uring the course, moments of theory on the ground alternate with practical exercises, for a total of approximately 5/6 actual hours of lessons, to which must be added the preparation times, the boat trip, and the alternation of the students (maximum three). To complete the program, therefore, it takes one or two days, even if not consecutive.
The participation fee for the basic course amount to 260 euro. If you're not already a member of our club, you also have to consider the entry-fee of our association (€20).
INTERMEDIATE LEVEL PROGRAM
- managing the kite during the waterstart
- managing the board during the waterstart
- waterstart exercises
- managing the kite while riding
- managing the board while riding
- riding on both sides
- controlling speed and direction
- controlled stops
- prevention and safety rules
- rigts of ways
- final review and kiteboarding licence release
WHAT YOU NEED
The school provides all the equipment needed for lessons, including wetsuit, life jacket, helmet, etc. .
Will be useful:
- Shoes and comfortable clothing for the lessons on the ground ;
- Suit and shirt made of cotton or lycra to keep underneath your wetsuit for the exercises in the water;
- A jacket to protect you from the spray when you are in the boat;
- The need for a shower once back on the ground.terra.
HOW TO REGISTER
It takes just a few clicks to participate in our activities.
1. Contact us to agree on course dates and times. You can use the online form below, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us by phone or whatsapp at no. +39 338 8287 886
2. Fill in the registration form that you find below. You will receive all the information about our association and to pay the fees.