We were the first on Lake Garda to organize the "lift " service , also known as " shuttle", to allow members to practice the sport safely, starting directly from water and exercising in peace. Suitable motor boats accompany the riders in the middle of the Lake, assisting in the operations of preparation and take-off: the kite is inflated with the compressor on the boat, then our assistants check the lines and verify that the kite is properly connected. At this point you can relaunch the kite directly from the water. All operations then takes place away from obstacles and in the best wind conditions. The boats remain in the area for all the time in which the riders sail, then collect them and bring them back to the ground at the end of their training.
HOW TO TAKE A LIFT
All our activities are reserved for members.If you have not already done, fill out the entry form form to apply for your first membership or renew your card. Need more info? You can contact us by tel/whatsapp n. +393388287886
1. Open the kite, without inflating it, check the lines, sliding them from the bar to the attachment points, and connect the lines to the kite.
2. Wrap the lines around the bar and lock them.
3. Fold the kite from the tips toward the center, and put it in its bag; put the bar in the outside pocket of the kite bag
DEPARTURES FROM BOAT
The boat staff will help you with dropping the lines from the bar into the water as the boat keeps moving upwind. Meanwhile they will inflat the leading edge with the compressor. After reviewing the lines you will be hooked and will proceed to launch. Our assistants will help you in all these operations .
In order to practice the sport of kitesurfing at our center you need an insurance cover for damage to third parties and your own injuries. If you have not, here is some suggestions for an online insurance: Safety Tool o Multisport!
Remember: life jacket and wetsuit are required; if you use the safety leash for the board, it is mandatory the use of a helmet .
To ensure recovery in case of need, you must use a gps or a cell phone with a good waterproof case, on which to store the phone numbers to call in case of need. If you don't have it, you can rent GPS at the centre for 2 €. Finally, we recommend you to write your address and phone number on the board and on the sail: if you lose the equipment in water can at least hope for the good hearts of those who were to find it.
Single Lift: 35 €
Subscription 5 lift: 160 euro
Subsciption 10 lift: 300 €
Subscription 20 lift: 550 €
Season ticket: 650 € (max 60 shuttle)
Junior season ticket (Under 18): 600 €
In the images below shows the navigation areas with the two predominant winds of the lake , Pelèr the morning and the afternoon Ora. Can still be established navigation areas other than those listed below in the case of particular wind conditions, special events, regattas, etc. Anyway, you must follow the directives of the drivers of the boats
PRE - REQUIREMENTS
To participate in the "lift " is necessary :
1. to be associated xkite a.s.d. or in other FIV companies with medical certificate in order to practice non competitive sports;
2. to be autonomous riders and know the regulations for the practice of kiteboarding;
3. to have adequate insurance for personal injuries and third party, valid for the current year;
4. to have adequate and complete equipment ( inflatable sailing with a reliable security system, board, harness, wetsuit, life jacket);
5. to have a gps or a cell phone with waterproof case with numbers to call for assistance or recovery.
1. the lift is in the transport and subsequent recovery of the members and their equipment in the water previously agreed , by appropriate motor boats , to allow the sport of kiteboarding ; members participating in this activity must therefore be autonomous in preparing the equipment , navigation , relaunch the kite from the water , in being able to reach the area agreed for recovery.
2. "lift " normally are performed in the morning , with meeting at the headquarters boating from 7.00 to 08.00 , or the afternoon , with meeting from 13.00 to 13.30 . The actual time of the output will be decided at the discretion of the drivers of the boats , according to weather conditions and the intensity of the wind. If it is not possible to lift due to adverse weather conditions or for lack of wind , the output can be recovered at a later date .
3. The lift is considered done when the person falls into the water by the boat : it is therefore up to each member , based on his own experience and his own physical condition , the weather conditions and the equipment used , decide whether to take to the water .
4. Riders who intend to make a lift must get on the boat with the kite ready for the launch : lines must be properly attached to the kite and well wrapped around the boom ; the secondary bladder inflated (except kite with one-pump system ) , the fins and streps of the board set . The verification tests of the equipment need to be done on the ground before the lift to avoid delays . Who uses materials provided the school has to be ensured checking of application , and immediately report in answering any damage , defects or malfunctions .
5. The individual navigation must be made in full compliance with existing rules of the Code of Navigation and local regulations .
6. The navigation must be in the water area agreed with the drivers of the boats to facilitate the recovery and rescue operations . Remember, it is mandatory to keep deviating from the routes of the boats that perform public service and the areas reserved for workouts and races authorized by the competent bodies .
7. Members must keep the life jacket always worn:
8. Members who make the lift should carry a cell phone equipped with adequate waterproof case , or a gps device provided by the centre, to be used in case of need to communicate with the drivers of the boats , for example, to report problems or to ask to be recovered at a point other than that previously agreed.
9. The drivers of the boats will be able to recover the shareholders before the scheduled time and without their having reported the request , in the event of a weather alert , excessive removal of the member from the agreed , or if they decide is appropriate for security reasons . The decision of the drivers of the boats is unquestionable and not entitled
10. Who uses equipment provided by the school must return it dry and tidy. The kite should be stored dry in the bag , with the lines attached to the sail and well wrapped to the bar.
11. The drivers of the boats and the association xkite disclaim any and all liability that may arise for damage to people , animals and / or things both on land and in water as a result of the practice of the sport of kiteboarding by shareholders.