- we use a particolar waterstart technique, so that you can get out of the water easily and softly
- we use support boats, so you can keep on practicing for the entire lesson without walking back to the starting point
- we practice far away from the beach, so that the wind is cleare and we have all the free space we need
- the instructor is always close to the student
- full equipment is included (kite, board, wetsuit, life jacket, harness, ecc.)
- all lessons in the water are one-to-one
- we use radio-helmets, so that the nstructor is always in contact with the student
During the course there are moments of theory on the ground, and practical exercises in the water, so it takes from 4 to 6 hours per student. Probably it will take 2 days to complete the program, but sometimes it's possible to complete the program in just one day.
The participation fee for the basic course amount to 280 euro. If you're not already a member of our club, you also have to consider the entry-fee of our association (€20).
INTERMEDIATE LEVEL PROGRAM
- managing the kite during the waterstart
- managing the board during the waterstart
- waterstart exercises
- managing the kite while riding
- managing the board while riding
- riding on both sides
- controlling speed and direction
- controlled stops
- prevention and safety rules
- rigts of ways
- final review and kiteboarding licence release
WHAT YOU NEED
The school provides all the equipment needed for lessons, including wetsuit, life jacket, helmet, etc. .
Will be useful:
- Shoes and comfortable clothing for the lessons on the ground ;
- Suit and shirt made of cotton or lycra to keep underneath your wetsuit for the exercises in the water;
- A jacket to protect you from the spray when you are in the boat;
- The need for a shower once back on the ground.terra.