From the first approach with a kite to the first emotion with the board.
OUR SURPLUS VALUE
- one-to-one lessons, for a fast and safe learning
- we use support boats, so the instructor is always close to the student
- full equipment is included (kite, board, wetsuit, life jacket, trapezio, ecc.)
- we practice far away from the beach, so we have better wind and all the free space we need
- we use radio-helmets, so that we can always stay in contact with the students when they are in the water
During the course there are moments of theory on the ground, and practical exercises, first by boat and then into the water, so it takes from 4 to 6 hours per student. Probably it will take 2 days to complete the program, but sometimes it's possible to complete the program in just one day.
The participation fee for the basic course amount to 260 euro. If you're not already a member of our club, you also have to consider the entry-fee of our association (€20).
BASIC LEVEL PROGRAM
- prevention and safety rules
- kite set up, terminology
- wind window, aerodynamic
- safety systems
- rights of way
- landing and tacking off
- piloting the kite in the neutral zone
- piloting the kite in the power zone
- de-power system and trim
- downwind body-drag
- upwind body-drag
- board recovering
- first waterstart
WHAT YOU NEED
The school provides all the equipment needed for lessons, including wetsuit, life jacket, helmet, etc. .
Will be useful:
- Shoes and comfortable clothing for the lessons on the ground ;
- Suit and shirt made of cotton or lycra to keep underneath your wetsuit for the exercises in the water;
- A jacket to protect you from the spray when you are in the boat;